Pella® 150 Series
- Performance tested for excellent weathering, durability and color retention.
- Energy-efficient Low-E glass for all climates.
- Fully assembled for easy installation.
Why Choose Pella 150 Series?
Long-lasting, high-quality vinyl.
Pella 150 Series vinyl products feature long-lasting, quality vinyl frames — without the maintenance of painting, staining or refinishing. They're easier to install, energy-efficient and tested for durability. Plus, they come with the peace of mind of knowing they're backed by Pella, a leader in the window and door industry for over 90 years.
- Low-maintenance, easy-care vinyl. No more painting, staining or refinishing.
- Resists warping. Avoid sagging and bowing with our precision welding process.
- Fade-resistant formula. Windows are performance-tested for excellent weathering, durability and color retention.
Lower heating and cooling costs.
In a typical home, ENERGY STAR® certified patio doors can save an average $101 – $583 a year when replacing single-pane patio doors.35 The temperature throughout your home will be more comfortable and consistent.
ENERGY STAR® Performance. Pella 150 Series products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR certification in all 50 states.1
Standing up to weather better than ordinary vinyl products.
Outstanding weather resistance. Weather-repel design channels water away from the home.
Glass for all climates. Low-E Insulating glass delivers balanced insulation no matter where you live.
Enjoy Satisfaction for Years to Come.
Pella® vinyl windows are backed by the Pella Limited Lifetime Warranty – one of the best warranties in the business. See written warranty for complete details.
Pella is Passionate About Quality.
Pella has a steadfast commitment to quality – going beyond what meets the eye.
Looking for Installation Guides?
Get answers to your installation questions in our comprehensive Pella window and door installation guides.