ThermaStar by Pella®
- Easy to care for.
- Pella quality at an affordable price.
- Exceptional energy efficiency.
Design your own ThermaStar by Pella patio door.
A Lowe's Project Specialist is ready to help you.Schedule Your Free In-Home Consultation
Be Window Smart
Everything you need to shop smart with Pella – and create a space you'll love.Explore Now
Why Choose ThermaStar by Pella?
Vinyl created like no other.
Pella uses high-grade vinyl that is fade-resistant and performance tested for excellent weathering, durability and color retention. And the following features help ensure Pella's vinyl products are easy to care for and stay looking great for years.
- Metal-reinforced, interlocking patio door panels add wind resistance to help improve energy efficiency and help eliminate "vinyl smile".
- Precision corner welding process helps ensure ThermaStar by Pella vinyl patio doors will resist warping or twisting over time.
- Multichambered frames and fully-welded sashes add strength and energy efficiency compared to ordinary vinyl.
- Triple-weatherstrip design to help eliminate air infiltration.
Lower heating and cooling costs.
In a typical home, ENERGY STAR® certified patio doors can save an average $101 – $583 a year when replacing single-pane patio doors.35 The temperature throughout your home will be more comfortable and consistent.
ENERGY STAR® Performance. ThermaStar by Pella products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states.1
They stand up to weather better and last longer than ordinary vinyl products.
Outstanding weather resistance. Weather-repel design channels water away from the home.
Fewer worries about warping, sagging or bowing vinyl. Precision welding process helps ensure patio doors will resist warping or twisting over time.
Enjoy Satisfaction for Years to Come.
Pella® vinyl patio doors are backed by the Pella Limited Lifetime Warranty – one of the best warranties in the business. See written warranty for complete details.
Pella is Passionate About Quality.
Pella has a steadfast commitment to quality – going beyond what meets the eye.
Looking for Installation Guides?
Get answers to your installation questions in our comprehensive Pella window and door installation guides.
Sign up for savings and inspiration.
A Lowe's Project Specialist is ready to help.Schedule Your Free In-Home Consultation