Be Window and Door Smart
Your guide to choosing the best windows and doors for your home.
Casement windows swing outward with hinges on the side.
Commonly called crank windows, casement windows conveniently open with a crank that folds away when not in use. These windows are great for spots that are hard to reach, like over the kitchen sink.
Benefits: Innovative hardware, good for hard-to-reach spots, used in any style home.
Considerations: Opens outward and could interfere with flower boxes, screen is on the interior.
Wood windows and doors bring warmth and design flexibility, while delivering excellent energy efficiency. Wood is not only beautiful; it's a natural insulator from the heat and cold – so it helps keep you comfortable.
- Most customizable designs. Wood gives you more design flexibility – including interior and exterior paints and stains, styles, shapes and sizes.
- Long-lasting durability. Our innovative EnduraGuard® wood protection and our aluminum-clad exterior with EnduraClad® finish help provide long-lasting performance for years.
- Backed by the best limited lifetime warranty. Pella wood windows and patio doors are backed by the best limited lifetime warranty.46
Pella Design Center® in Lowe's
See and touch the windows and doors on display, and get expert advice from an associate.
Lowe's Project Specialist
Have the knowledge brought to you with a free in-home consultation from a Lowe's Project Specialist.
See the Pella Difference
At Pella, we're dedicated to building beautiful products that will stand the test of time. We go beyond what is expected – to deliver windows and doors that fit every style and lifestyle.
Reasons to Replace
There's more to gain from new windows and doors than sleek designs. Check out what new Pella products could do for you.
- Help lower heating and cooling costs. Drafty, leaky windows make your furnace and air conditioner work harder. Making your energy bills bigger. It's time to get efficient – by replacing those old windows.
- Increase your home's value. Replacement windows can return homeowners up to 78% of the project cost upon resale.1
- Achieve greater energy efficiency. Meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® certification with Pella windows and doors.
- Improve your comfort. Control your lighting and privacy with motorized and programmable between-the-glass blinds and shades, powered by Pella® Insynctive® technology.2
- Added peace of mind. Feel secure knowing that every window and door will open and close – and stay open or closed – without an issue.
- Create your quiet place. Insulating frames and multiple panes of glass help reduce the noise from traffic, lawn mowers and neighborhood activity.
- Tailor your home to you. New windows can dramatically improve the beauty of your home – inside and out.
- Earn a tax credit. The IRS offers a tax credit of up to $200 for certain energy-efficient window and door projects. Learn more here.
1According to the National Association of Realtors.
2Requires connection to a compatible home automation system through the Insynctive Bridge.