Finding the right window and door warranty starts with asking these questions to make sure you're ready for any unexpected issues.
7 Signs It's Time to Replace Old Windows
Are your old windows telling you something?
Look for these signs to decide whether replacing old windows should be next on your to-do-list.
1. It's difficult to open or close your windows.
2. You feel drafts around your windows.
3. Condensation is trapped between the panes of glass.
4. The window frames show signs of wear or deterioration (chipping, cracking, water stains).
5. The style is outdated and doesn't blend with your decor.
6. It's a hassle to clean your windows from the outside.
7. Replacement parts are difficult to find and/or install.
You May Also Like
Stay up on the trends with new wood window colors, including Wheat, Charcoal, Artisan Griege, Espresso and Skyline Gray – the newest colors coming to the Architect Series® 850 product line. This series offers the personalization you need to complete your home's aesthetic.