7 Signs It's Time to Replace Old Windows
Are your old windows telling you something?
Look for these signs to decide whether replacing old windows should be next on your to-do-list.
1. It's difficult to open or close your windows.
2. You feel drafts around your windows.
3. Condensation is trapped between the panes of glass.
4. The window frames show signs of wear or deterioration (chipping, cracking, water stains).
5. The style is outdated and doesn't blend with your decor.
6. It's a hassle to clean your windows from the outside.
7. Replacement parts are difficult to find and/or install.